Monday 22 October 2018

BoldLeads Reviews - Real Estate Leads Generation Arizona

Bold Leads is a real estate lead generation platform that works.We created BoldLeads to offer a very simple tool that maximizes your resources to get the most leads in the least amount of time, that works immediately and has powerful training and support behind it.

We're a family business. We really care about you and your success, and it shows, from our support team to our engineers.

BoldLeads Reviews With Quintella. Hi, my name is Quintella Griffin, and I'm a real estate agent with Wards Reality, and I chose Bold Leads. I chose Bold Leads because I wanted to work on building my seller leads and I was able to obtain 127 seller leads. From that I received 1 listing and the seller also wants to purchase a home after she sells her house. I was excited about that, and one of the best tools of Bold Leads is the CMA that's generated and also the training tools. I was hesitant about purchasing Bold Leads because I really didn't know if it worked, but it does work. You do have to do some follow up though. Do I highly recommend Bold Leads, yes I do recommend Bold Leads. Thank you very much.




What are top agents saying about BoldLeads? Check out more agent success stories at http://boldleads.com/success.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.